Make the material of White Eyeshadow
To make the material of white eyeshadow, you will need:
1. In a bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients until they are evenly combined.
2. Add in the Carnauba wax and mix again until everything is combined.
3. Store the mixture in an airtight container until you are ready to use it.
These ingredients can be found at most craft stores. You will also need a bowl and a spoon to mix the ingredients together. The ratio of ingredients will depend on the brand of eyeshadow you are using, so it is best to follow the instructions on the back of the package.
White eyeshadow is a versatile product that can be used to create a variety of looks, from natural and understated to bold and dramatic. It’s also a great way to brighten up the eyes and make them look bigger. Here are some tips on how to make the most of white eyeshadow:
- Use a primer before applying white eyeshadow, to help it stay in place and prevent it from creasing.
- For a natural look, use a light hand when applying the shadow. Focus on the inner corner of the eye, and blend outwards.
- To make your eyes look bigger, use white eyeshadow along your lower lash line. This will create the illusion of wider eyes.
- For a bolder look, apply white eyeshadow all over the lid, and then add another colour in the crease for contrast. You can also use white eyeliner pencil along your waterline to really make your eyes stand out.