1. Choose the appropriate texture according to the part.
Because of the different parts of the skin and the thickness of the skin, the texture of the concealer should also be changed. Red and swollen acne can be covered with a cream concealer, and the skin around the eyes can be covered with a liquid concealer that does not hurt the skin.
2. Select the method to be used according to the purpose.
Know the purpose of your concealer, and then choose the color and texture of your concealer.
3. Compare with concealer.
According to concealer: Concealer>Concealer>Concealer.According to the lightness of the texture: Concealer>Concealer>Concealer with good ductility.
1. Choose a primer according to your skin tone: This principle of color complementation can adjust the skin color to a healthy state.
2. Dark circles: If dark circles are serious, you should use an orange concealer to cover them.
3. Both sides of the nose wings: If the skin color concealer is still unable to cover both sides of the nose wings, you can add a little green concealer.
4. Bottom decoration, touch-up isolation: The process of bottom decoration is cumbersome, you can choose products with pearlescent or touch-up effect when choosing a base cream.
5. Use complementary colors to make the base makeup suitable: Use some complementary colors to make the base makeup, which will make the makeup look traceless.
6. Create nude skin: To have a balanced skin texture, foundations with different textures should be used to create the desired skin feel.
7. No pores: Japanese cosmetic brands have also launched base makeup with the effect of covering pores, which is to present the most pore-free skin.
8. Makeup fit: After applying makeup, you need to use powder to make the makeup last.
Die Fei Cosmetics Co., Ltd. was established in 1996 and is located in the Yiwu International Trade Comprehensive Reform Pilot Zone. It is an internationally renowned color cosmetics OEM/ODM enterprise.
The company is a "contract abiding and creditworthy unit" of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce, a national high-tech enterprise, a technology-based small and medium-sized enterprise in Zhejiang Province, a top 50 industrial enterprise in Yiwu City, and a vice-chairman unit of Zhejiang Daily Chemical Association.
Join Our Newsletter
Signup for our weekly newsletter to get the latest news, updates and amazing offers delivered directly in your inbox.Subscribe